Rare Rides has previously covered various sedans, coupes, convertibles, and a truck or two. And those types of vehicles are all well and good, so long as you don’t encounter an insurgency on your way to the grocery for milk and bread. But what if you do encounter such an enemy force?
Well, the Terradyne Ghurka’s got you covered.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Art_Vandelay The 80s ended with this car and Nevermind. Be sure to grab the Motley Crue cassette that is surely stuck in the cassette deck
- FreedMike As I look at this car I feel my hair longing to become mulleted.
- Dukeisduke Oh, and I have one of those Chinese Club knockoffs - I got one recently for my youngest daughter's 2012 Forte Koup, that was for six years my oldest daughter's ride. It got her through her senior year of high school, four years of undergrad, and her one-year Master's program. She was then gifted my mother-in-law's 2017 Elantra Limited. It has pushbutton start, so it's not susceptible to the Kia Boyz thing.The "Club" is still in the package - there's no way in hell she's gonna remember to put that thing on every time she parks it.
- Dukeisduke That instrument cluster is lame, like something out of an S-10 pickup.And why is the Purple Pantsuit Guy video still up? Is that some kind of punishment?
- SCE to AUX "The MSRP for a 1992 Camaro RS coupe with 5.0, 5-speed and T-Top roof was $13,339 (about $29,655 after inflation)."That's a remarkable price, even for a base model. But even then people knew these weren't very good cars.However, kudos to this one for going the distance.