Time: 2332, Eastern. Outside temperature: six degrees. Speed: 83 mph, climbing.
One needs to remind himself of following distance when letting the dogs run.
Thoughts appear as bullet points in the frontal cortex.
- Led Zep II makes me hammer down
- The left lane is clear, but there are some right lane travellers that could become obstacles.
One thousand one…
One thousand two…
“I should have quit you, baby, long time ago…”
One thousand three…
“down on this killing floor, break it down for me now…”
One thousand four…
- Prius just oozed into the left lane to pace, not pass, the fuel tanker putting up considerable spray.
- Headlights are dirty. Need to slow down anyway.
- Too bad.
Wait a second, I’m lamenting having to back off while driving a Buick!
“People worry I can’t keep you satisfied…”
This 2014 Regal Turbo AWD is a parts-bin car. A re-badge, and yet, it’s one hell of a highway flyer. The Regal is also surprisingly adroit in kinkier situations. It’s kind of a damn shame that this car is an automotive Palestinian. It’s sold as a Buick, but it started off as an Opel with a side of Saab, and was supposed to be a Saturn. For many, the Regal does nothing to recommend itself. That changes when you drive it, but if you think about it too much, it’ll piss you off.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- ToolGuy "We’ll see what happens with Haas." I wonder what happened with Haas?