The original Volkswagen Passat, which was essentially an Audi 80, was sold in the United States as the Dasher. We saw this two-door diesel Dasher at a Northern California wrecking yard last year, then this first-cousin gasoline-burning ’75 Audi Fox a couple months back, and now we’re heading back to California for a super-rare four-door diesel Dasher.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Golden2husky One, for $150K I see way better options, albiet on a smaller scale. Two, when will the stupid trend of massive rims go away? I struggle to buy premium tires for my older rides because manufacturers don't make their best tires in normal sizes anymore...
- Dukeisduke I can remember when you could get a running one for $500. I don't think this one is worth anywhere near $5500.
- Dukeisduke "No one, but no one, needs a 2023 Cadillac Escalade V-Series."As Tom Hnatiw (RIP, Tom) used to say, you've got ask yourself a question - do you need a car like this? Do you want a car like this?In my case it's no, and yes.
- Analoggrotto Maybe he's hoping to catch a glimpse of Mary Barra's radiant hotness while in the neighborhood. That's what I'd be after.
- Dukeisduke On one of the new episodes of Hot Rod Garage, Lucky and Taylor raced this thing against their GMC Syclone (remember those?) with the freshly rebuilt 3.8 turbo V6. The Syclone is still not up to par, and the V smoked it on the 0-60 times (and 60-0 braking - they took the ABS off of the Syclone), though the Syclone edged out the V on the autocross.