View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 10:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
educatordan

Send a message via AIM to educatordan

LTS?* Oh lordy, what does that stand for?* Long Touring Sedan? * Remind me again why we gave a **** if Cadillac built a RWD flagship?* Everything looks the same as every other OEM. And, they'll probably ruin it with a twin-turbo V6 and call it a day because they're scared shitless they'll sell a few too many copies and run afoul of CAFE. There, now that I've vented my spleen, I'll salute GM for finally getting with the, er, program. GMs old anti-gas guzzler policies (back in the 80s) kept us from having decent Cadillacs. In fact I would argue it ruined the brand in a bigger way than the cheapening of the interiors. At least in the late 70s early 80s buying a Cadillac was a good way to get a big block sedan when the lower priced brands stopped building them.
Owner 1967 Ford Mustang Convertible: 289V8, Cruise-o-matic transmission, vintage burgundy exterior, black interior and top, MSD Ignition, true dual 2.5 in exhaust system, Ford 9in rear. Owned since July 2013, in family since 1967.

DD: 2004 Ford F150 Heritage, single cab, bench, crank windows, 4.6V8, automatic, aftermarket flatbed, Dynomax cat back dual exhaust. Owned since 2006. 2010 Toyota Highlander, V6 AWD, three row, family truckster *
educatordan is offline   Reply With Quote