LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2014, 04:41 PM   #11 (permalink)

Hopefully they won't screw around and offer the crap jeeps been putting out. I'd LOVE to see them just drop us the Hx concept, removable roof and all.
Hummer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2014, 09:36 AM   #12 (permalink)

I thought the new Yukon looked dead sexy when I saw a few on the lot the other day. I can't justify ever buying one, and wish the women driving Suburbans/Escalades all by themselves would re-evaluate their purchase decisions as well, but if you actually need this kind of vehicle I definitely see the attraction.
tuffjuff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2014, 09:37 AM   #13 (permalink)

Hummer said Hopefully they won't screw around and offer the crap jeeps been putting out. I'd LOVE to see them just drop us the Hx concept, removable roof and all. I'm not sure if this is a dig at the Cherokee or just a "car racism" anti-Jeep type comment, but most of Chrysler Co's redesigns have been huge successes for them, new Cherokee and redesigned Grand Cherokee included.
tuffjuff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2014, 03:07 PM   #14 (permalink)

Its not a dig at jeep, the wrangler is a great offroader, but that's the only offroad vehicle they offer.*

the camrys a successful car but I wouldnt take it offroad, similarly the other offerings jeep have are decent as cars but muddy the brand up leaving only one offroad oriented vehicle.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

Your first comment made no sense, if people want them then it doesn't matter the reason, but if I need a traditional SUV these dont fit the bill as they're incapable compared to their predecessors.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:58 PM   #16 (permalink)

Hummer said Your first comment made no sense, if people want them then it doesn't matter the reason, but if I need a traditional SUV these dont fit the bill as they're incapable compared to their predecessors. I guess that's why Ford GM and Chrysler are selling so many pick-up trucks. If it's a raw utilitarian SUV you want the closest you're going to get is a base crew cab 4X4 pick-up.
Lie2me is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forum - The Truth About Cars forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.