View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
fredtal

Show was better then the last time I went some 5 years ago.* With newer models I didn't expect such as the new Audi A3, aluminium Ford truck, new Mustang, that goofy BMW electric car, the new Vette and Jeep Cherokee in Altitude trim.* *

1. The new A3 sedan is a bit of a disapointment, at $45,000 for an S-line it's out of my budget anyway.

2. Why haven't I heard of the BMW Touring Diesel X-drive?* Why won't BMW let me sit in it?* Why don't they want to answer my questions?* When I go to the website to get a brochure it's called a Sport Wagon.* Is this some kind of gauntlet you need to run before you are allowed to buy a BMW?

3. I like the new Cherokee, especially in all black Altitude trim.*

4. I thought the Scion TC was nice too (except the back seat) considering the price.* Except the Subaru Imprezza Sport is about the same price and has a decent back seat.

5. I think the guy who designs the interior of Hondas also does Acura. *

6. Also the new Lexus grill is too much when it's chromed and on a black car. *

7. If the Colorado was about 6" wider it be the same size as my 1999 Silverado. *

8. Best car for me I think is the Volvo V60.* Wagons Ho!

9. Most disapointing is the Toyota Venza.* So much cheap materials.* It's like a 10 year car.* Second place is the new Dodge 200, rather plain looking.

Make a few changes to my list of cars to consider and start to go on some test drives.*
fredtal is offline   Reply With Quote