We reported last fall how Volkswagen-owned Bugatti had its future products on hold, given the financially turbulent and awful year which was 2020. In addition to the global pandemic cutting production, sales, profits, and everything else, VW was pouring lots of development money into its I.D. electric vehicle lineup.
At the time, there were mumblings that EV startup Rimac was in talks to purchase the brand from VW. News broke yesterday of a merger, where Volkswagen and Porsche are not entirely out of the picture.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Urlik The best way to crush F1 politics is to be good. Looking at you Red Bull.
- Art_Vandelay Good. As an Alfa fan it will be good to have someone on the grid they might actually be capable of beating!
- Sgeffe The popcorn is blowing the lid off my popper!
- Verbal I believe Michael Andretti's F1 career lasted all of three races. He crashed out of all of them, then quit.
- Sgeffe Gotta make popcorn now...!