Kia's EV9 is Being Attacked By BMW I4 Owners
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
BMW i4 forum members are calling the Kia EV9 ugly.
Takes a large grille to know one, huh?
There's not a lot I can say here since the forum posts speak for themselves. BMW i4 owners and fans who are using our parent company's forums have spent plenty of time posting about the EV9's looks, and few of the comments are favorable.
This is a little like Bowser calling the Balrog ugly. Or something -- go easy, it's been a long day.
Anyway, click on over to the i4 forums to watch the show -- and cackle at the hypocrisy.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- SPPPP It seems like a really nice car that's just still trying to find its customer.
- MRF 95 T-Bird I owned an 87 Thunderbird aka the second generation aero bird. It was a fine driving comfortable and very reliable car. Quite underrated compared to the GM G-body mid sized coupes since unlike them they had rack and pinion steering and struts on all four wheels plus fuel injection which GM was a bit late to the game on their mid and full sized cars. When I sold it I considered a Mark VII LSC which like many had its trouble prone air suspension deleted and replaced with coils and struts. Instead I went for a MN-12 Thunderbird.
- SCE to AUX Somebody got the bill of material mixed up and never caught it.Maybe the stud was for a different version (like the 4xe) which might use a different fuel tank.
- Inside Looking Out Scandinavian design costs only $600? I mean the furniture.
- Akear Lets be honest, Lucid will not be around in five years. It does not matter that it is probably the world's best EV sedan. Lucid's manufacturing and marketing is a complete mess. The truth is most EV companies are going under within the decade.
In order to buy any modern BMW, you have to be blind and an idiot
I like it. But then again, I think the Aztek and Vehicross are cool, too.