Junkyard Find: 2002 BMW X5 4.4i
Cprescott on Jan 21, 2020
The only time I wonder about what people drive are those tailgating fools in Honduhs and Toyoduhs (most consistent idiots who tailgate in the SLOW lane). I have wondered are you an idiot for buying a Duh sister car or does owning one make you into an idiot? Regardless, I set the cruise control in the slow lane and let the idiots stew in their own stupidity/
Fleuger99 on Jan 29, 2020
I ordered a 2002 X5 but the 3.0 litre six cylinder model and I ordered it with a 5 speed manual. It drove like a sports car, I could throw it into corners downshifting and then pushing it out getting on the gas. I owned it for 6 years before selling it but loved that vehicle. I remember in 2002 when I got it, it cost me less than $20 to fill it up, the good old days :)
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MRF 95 T-Bird I bet it has some electrical gremlins as well. Nonetheless it might make an interesting El Camino pickup truck conversation with one of those kits.
- GrumpyOldMan "A manual transmission is offered, as is a single-clutch auto. "What is a single clutch auto?
- ToolGuy It is raining super-hard outside right now.
- Analoggrotto It's getting awful hard to tell these Mercedes apart from one another.
- Analoggrotto Ah the Fisher Price car for the uncoolest of uncool dad-bods.