While You Were Sleeping: Mercedes-Benz A-Class Coupe, Monteverdi Sierra and More Takata Recalls
May 15th, 2015 7:13 AM Share
We’re committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using links in our articles. Learn more here
What will the next Mercedes-Benz A-Class look like? Theophilus Chin gives his take on a coupe version with the render above.
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class coupé (Theophilus Chin)
Based on a report from Autocar in late April, Theo gives his own take on a TT fighter from Stuttgart.
- Random Car Review: The Monteverdi Sierra – Putting A Volaré Into A Tux And Teaching It How To Speak Swiss (BangShift)
This re-skinned Mopar will set you bad a cool $80,000. But if you ever wanted to film a Euro-centric ’80s detective show, this would look great next to a Jensen Interceptor.
- More photos of the Hongqi L5 Parade Car (CarNewsChina)
Remember the Chinese four-door T-Bird parade car we mentioned last week? Well, here’s some more of it.
- Honda exec says latest air bag-linked recall may impact Japan sales (Reuters)
Add 5 million more cars to the Takata tally.
- 8 Curious Car Prototypes of Communist Poland (Culture.pl)
And here are some Polish cars that never found a home in someone’s back alley parking spot.
More by Mark Stevenson
Published May 15th, 2015 7:07 AM