While You Were Sleeping: Project CARS Tomorrow, Off-Road Lowrider and the Last Commodore is Almost Here
May 5th, 2015 9:31 AM Share
We’re committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using links in our articles. Learn more here
Almost everything interesting from overnight happened in Australia. So lets talk about video games instead.
- ‘Project Cars’ will finally come out on May 6th, we hope (Engadget)
Yes – this article is old. But, it’s what’s inside that counts. Project CARS is supposed to be released tomorrow for PC. Should I give all the writers a holiday?
- Yes, These Idiots Went Off Roading With A Lowrider (Jalopnik/Roadkill)
Lowrider. Off-road. ‘Nuff said.
- And Now, More Evidence That Volkswagen Is Actively Looking To Bring The Amarok Pickup To America (Motrolix)
Evidence. Sure. My bet is VW just keeps extending this trademark application like an Enzyte-popping octogenarian – all effort, no pay-off.
- Exclusive: Holden’s final hurrah (GoAuto)
The last Commodore is almost here and it’ll be equipped with a thumping 6.2-liter LS3 V8.
- Chrysler 300 SRT Could Return to US in 2016 (AutoGuide)
While unconfirmed, an undisguised Chrysler 300 SRT has been oot and aboot.
#Amarok #Australia #Chrysler300Srt #Commodore #Holden #OffroadLowrider #ProjectCars #V8 #Volkswagen #WhileYouWereSleeping
More by Mark Stevenson
Published May 5th, 2015 7:44 AM