While You Were Sleeping: Macan is So, So Hot, BMW M7 Rumors and Jefferson North Update
May 6th, 2015 6:00 AM Share
We’re committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using links in our articles. Learn more here
The Macan has given Porsche its best month ever in America. If this was the Cayenne, I’d be furious. Truth is the Macan is actually really damn good.
- Porsche just had its best month ever in the US, and it’s thanks to one car (BusinessInsider)
The Macan SUV is taking Porsche dealer lots by storm and I ain’t even mad about it.
- German Source Hints at Possible Future BMW M7 (CarScoops)
According to AutoBild (WARNING: Much German), there will be a turbo V12-powered BMW M7 in 2016. Yeah, okay.
- Uber no longer operating in Kansas after state ups mandatory insurance rates (The Verge)
Before it gets lousy with insurance premiums, Uber uses the withdrawal method. I bet they didn’t learn that in a Kansas high school.
- Motorist selling car is banned after buyer was killed during test drive (The Telegraph)
“A driver selling his car has been banned from driving because the would-be buyer took it for a test drive and was killed in a crash.”
- ZF acquisition of TRW cleared by FTC (Automotive News)
ZF gets one step closer to becoming one of the biggest suppliers in the world.
- BREAKING: Worker Crushed To Death At Grand Cherokee, Durango Plant (TTAC)
We’ve since added the name of the deceased and additional details to the article.
#BMW #Jefferson #Kansas #M7 #Macan #Porsche #Trw #Uber #WhileYouWereSleeping #Zf
More by Mark Stevenson
Published May 6th, 2015 6:00 AM