Buick Envision Photos Leaked
The first photos of the Buick Envision have leaked, with prices said to be ranging from $26,000-$32,000 USD.
Car News China is reporting that the Envison will be unveiled at the Chengdu Auto Show, with sales starting in Q4 of this year. The Envision is also said to be based on the Delta compact car platform, rather than the Theta CUV platform that underpins the Chevrolet Terrain and GMC Equinox.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Cprescott Union workers are only concerned about themselves. They don't care who else gets hurt when they throw a tantrum, er, strike.
- SCE to AUX Not sure where that photo came from, but it wasn't Canada.
- Arthur Dailey Very few probably share my view, but I believe that the T-roof option is well worth that price.Bring back T-Tops!!!!!!!!
- Arthur Dailey Referred to in the day as a 'mini-Corvette'.
- MaintenanceCosts The 3rd gen acquired an unshakable reputation as a mullet-mobile, but the truth is it was one of the best car designs of the '80s, full stop. It's a beautiful car, especially in late-'80s IROC guise, which gave it the best-looking body kit bits in body color. These late RSs look heavy and all the scoops look silly.