Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC
March 4th, 2014 4:22 PM Share
Another example of what can be done with MQB: a targa top clone of the Juke using the 2.0T engine and Halex AWD.
Published March 4th, 2014 4:22 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 12 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Inside Looking Out This is actually the answer to the question I asked not that long ago.
- Inside Looking Out Regarding "narrow windows" - the trend is that windows will eventually be replaced by big OLED screens displaying some exotic place or may even other planet.
- Robert I have had 4th gen 1996 model for many years and enjoy driving as much now as when I first purchased it - has 190 hp variant with just the right amount of power for most all driving situations!
- ToolGuy Meanwhile in Germany...
- Donald More stuff to break god I love having a nanny in my truck... find a good tuner and you can remove most of the stupid stuff they add like this and auto park when the doors open stupid stuff like that
If VW built this, they'd price it at some ridiculous figure, $35k or something, as they tend to do with anything "convertible" that they bring to market. Then it would flop.
WTF is "T-ROC" supposed to mean -- "Turbo-Race of Champions"?!?