Geneva 2014: Lamborghini Huracan Is The Vanguard Of The V10s
March 5th, 2014 11:11 AM Share
Yes, exotics aren’t really the main draw for TTAC readers – discussions of Panthers, W-Bodies and the minivan versus CUV debate tend to get everyone going – but it’s nice to break up the monotony every now and then. Besides, where else can you find a naturally aspirated 610 horsepower V10?
Published March 5th, 2014 11:11 AM
Join the conversation
2 of 22 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Jay Mason Your outdoor space will get better every year with a pergola. A horizontal, pole-supported framework for climbing plants is called a pergola. It creates a closed off area. pergola builder denton texas by Denton Custom Decks provide cover for outdoor gatherings. They would be more than happy to assist you with the pergola's framework.
- Alan I would think Ford would beef up the drive line considering the torque increase, horse power isn't a factor here. I looked at a Harrop supercharger for my vehicle. Harrop offered two stages of performance. The first was a paltry 100hp to the wheels (12 000AUD)and the second was 250hp to the wheels ($20 000 (engine didn't rev harder so torque was significantly increased)). The Stage One had no drive line changes, but the Stage Two had drive line modifications. My vehicle weighs roughly the same as a full size pickup and the 400'ish hp I have is sufficient, I had little use for another 100 let alone 250hp. I couldn't see much difference in the actual supercharger setup other than a ratio change for the drive of the supercharger, so that extra $8 000 went into the drive line.
- ToolGuy Question: F-150 FP700 ( Bronze or Black) supercharger kit is legal in 50 states, while the Mustang supercharger kit is banned in California -- why??
- ToolGuy Last picture: Labeling the accelerator as "play" and the brake pedal as "pause" might be cute, but it feels wrong. It feels wrong because it is wrong, and it is wrong because Calculus.Sidebar: I have some in-laws who engage the accelerator and brake on a binary on/off all-in basis. So annoying as a passenger.Drive smoothly out there. 🙂
- Johnny ringo It's an interesting vehicle, I'd like to see VW offer the two row Buzz in the states also.
I've wanted a Lambo since I was about 7....and still do. Their modern fighter-jet interior designs epitomize everything I want in an automobile. With the Gallardo and Huracan, the awesomeness is delivered in a package smaller, lighter, and more manageable than the Aventador. I *will* own one....one of these days....
It's not that I don't like and appreciate these cars, I do. But I'll probably never own one and I don't care enough about them to argue over them. Now, the Jag shooting brake, an E63 wagon or the Odyssey floating around out there on the Web that's modded to over 1000 hp? Way more interesting because I might be able to attain one(in theory) I like my speed stealthy and a Lambo or most other exotics are anything but.