How Cute… A Six-Figure Ferrari
March 29th, 2011 3:28 AM Share
When the two extreme ends of the car world collide, there’s bound to be a at least a little tension. So when the first day of LeMons Sears Pointless 2011 overlapped with a track day for Ferrari Challenge customers, the clash of cultures was palpable. Especially when Team Kicking Ass pulled their “250 GTO” into the Prancing Horse’s garage and started snickering about “those cute six figure Ferraris” (i.e. the not-for-public-consumption 458 Challenge). Because real Ferraris have to be bought at auctions… even if they still have “Datsun” on the valve cover.
#24HoursOfLeMons #250GTO #458Challenge #Ferrari #SearsPointless #WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Published March 26th, 2011 2:25 AM
Join the conversation
2 of 9 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Art Vandelay Pour one out for the Motors Liquidation Corporation
- Bill Wade Norm, while true I'll leave you with this. My 2023 RAM is running Android 8 released in 2017.My wife's navigation on her GM truck is a 2021 release, I believe the latest. Android Auto seems to update very week or two. Now, which would you rather have? Anybody with a car a couple of years old NEVER sees any updates. Heck, if your TV is a few years old it's dead on updates. At least cell phones are rapidly updated. If your old phone won't update, buy another $200 phone. If your GM vehicle doesn't update do what, buy another $50,000 GM vehicle?
- Lou_BC Once again, Mustang is the last pony car standing. Camaro RIP, Challenger RIP.
- FreedMike Next up should DEFINITELY be the Cadillac Eldorado. On the subject of Caddies, I saw a Lyriq in person for the first time a couple of days ago, and I'm changing my tune on its' styling. In person, it works quite well, and the interior is very nicely executed.
- Probert Sorry to disappoint: https://robbreport.com/motors/cars/tesla-model-y-worlds-best-selling-vehicle-1234848318/and any list. of articles with a 1 second google search. It's a tough world out there - but you can do it!!!!!!
That's bondo? I thought the front clip was made of marzipan.
The LeMons car looks like it was made out of Play-Doh.