By on February 22, 2010

Today’s CC Clue introduces a new element; no , its not the snow and ice. We do see that here every couple of years. This CC was sent in by a reader (do you want to guess his identity too? His first name starts with a D). We’ll unveil his find (and his name) tomorrow. Good luck with this one!

Get the latest TTAC e-Newsletter!

29 Comments on “Curbside Classic Clue...”


Read all comments

Back to TopLeave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Comments

  • boowiebear: I really find the styling of this car distasteful and still think they should have named it something...
  • 28-Cars-Later: Yawn. Wake me when they start talking about the F-150 EV.
  • Robert Schwartz: I read about it, and I bought an Avalon to replace my 2014 Accord V6.
  • ajla: Plug scarcity, state of repair, and availability is what worries me a lot more than charging times. I can live...
  • dal20402: “Yes, this car won’t meet the vacation needs of 43% of the USA. The other 57%? Yes.” Or it...

New Car Research

Get a Free Dealer Quote

Who We Are

  • Adam Tonge
  • Bozi Tatarevic
  • Corey Lewis
  • Mark Baruth
  • Ronnie Schreiber