Chrysler 300C on EBay? No, It's a Rolls Royce RR4!
People have been sticking cheesy Bentley knock-off grilles on their 300s since the day they went on sale (my favorite one has a probably copyright-infringing “B” at the top). But what you really need, if you want to trick the half-blind into believing you have a Roller and not a mere rapper’s Chrysler, are suicide doors. The seller tells us it’s a replica of the as-yet unreleased Rolls-Royce RR4. It’s missing some of the fine details of the Bentley TowncArnage, like the hood logo, seat covers, and “Rolls-Royce of Beverly Hills” license plate frame. You can read the seriously hilarious description after the jump.
FUTURE MODELS OF ROLLS ROYCE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE ROOF OF THE CARS SHORTER, NOTICE THAT THE ROOF OF THE CAR IS LOWER JUST LIKE THE CHRYSLER 300C, THIS REPLICA IS OF A SEDAN 4 DOOR RR4 CONCEPT CAR NOW APPROVED FOR PRODUCTION. COMMING OUT IN 2010. NOW YOU CAN DRIVE A CAR THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS, BE ORIGINAL, WHY SPEND $500K OR MORE FOR A CAR THAT DOWN THE STREET SOMEONE ELSE IS GOING TO BE DRIVING ANOTHER JUST LIKE THE ONE YOU JUST PAID OVER $500K FOR, BE A SMART BUYER IS ALL IN PEOPLES MINDS, YOU WANT ATTENTION, I PARK THIS CAR NEXT TO $400K PHANTOMS IN RODEO DRIVE, AND PEOPLE GATHER AROUND MY CAR AND TAKE PICTURES WITH IT, PLUS THAT $500K CAR IN THE NEXT YEAR OR 2 IS GOING TO BE WORTH $200K LESS, BECAUSE THEN A NEW MODEL IS GOING TO BE OUT, WHICH IN 2010 OR 2011 IS GOING TO BE THE MODEL OF MY CAR THAT YOU CAN BE DRIVING NOW, MY CAR IS GOING TO MAINTAIN IT’S VALUE BECAUSE YOU ARE UNDERPAYING FOR THE VEHICLE NOW, BE UNIQUE, NOT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE AND ALSO SAVE A LOT OF MONEY, YOU WILL ALSO BE DRIVING AN ALMOST NEW CAR IT ONLY HAS 7K MILES IS RELIABLE AND MAINTANCE IS VERY INEXPENSIVE.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts Seems pretty obvious that they're leaving room for a SRT with the 2.0T and the electric motor. The R/T will probably be slower than the GT given the extra weight, but without the 9-speed it will be a much nicer drive.
- Art Vandelay Lawyers would Eff it up. That and the NIMBYS. I agree with you, but it ain't gonna happen
- EBFlex They are getting rid of the Charger and Challenger for a modern day Neon?just end it Dodge, you had a great run
- Garrett Frankly, I don’t understand why some of the manufacturers haven’t lobbied for more areas, or built their own. Imagine being able to access a local Jeep park, at a reasonable membership fee. Or a Land Rover one for a lot more. That’s money worth throwing down.
- Lou_BC Developing "off-road parks" in areas with higher populations and a lack of public access land would be a good idea. It would be great to be paired with licensed off-road instructors. Set up costs would be relatively low. I took an entry level off-road course a few years ago with my son's Cherokee. It was fun. I'd like to take a winching course and an advanced driving course.