Declining oil prices are said to hit Canada much harder than the United States, and one sign of that is new vehicle sales.
- Canadian new vehicle sales were up 3.6 percent last month, on top of a record year in 2014. But Alberta, the nation’s oil production hub, saw new vehicle sales fall by 0.2 percent. If you’re out west and looking for a truck, you’re in a good spot.
- Toyota’s electric three-wheeler will start trials in Tokyo later this year.
- Expansion is underway at Volkswagen’s Chattanooga factory.
- Uber is now delivering food in Barcelona.
- McLaren’s got a newer, lighter, faster supercar that you can’t afford.