Passover is upon us, and starting tonight, the Zionist Occupation forces of TTAC’s editorial roster (as well as our 44th President, and Road Tester Emeritus Michael Karesh) will refrain from eating bread as we recall the Exodus from Egypt, and the last time The Tribe ever did any manual labor.
In honor of this momentous blockbuster occassion, which spawned the blockbuster film starring Charlton Heston, I’d like to discuss the 10 Plagues that currently afflict us car fans. Brett Berk did one a couple years back, but it’s time to update it. My own list, which I will spill 10 drops of wine for both tonight and tomorrow
- Homogenous vehicle offerings
- Overly complex touch screens
- Nonsensical CAFE regulations
- Pedestrian safety dictating automotive design
- The Chevrolet Camaro
- Inflated used car prices
- Road salt
- Non-trade barriers like FMVSS and the Chicken Tax
- Autoplay Youtube videos on automotive sites
- Jeremy Clarkson’s writing being taken as gospel
Feel free to share yours.