This might be the first live shot of the Jaguar F-Type that isn’t taken on a blurry camera phone.
Here’s the important breakdown:
- A supercharged V6, making 340 or 380 horsepower and 332/339 lb-ft of torque, is available on the V6 or V6 S.
- A V8 S with a 495 horsepower/460 lb-ft supercharged engine is the next step up.
- Only an 8-speed automatic will be available at launch
- Pricing is rumored to start at just under $70,000, up to $100,000 for a V8 S.
- The V6 S gets a real mechanical LSD, while the V8 gets an electronic unit.
- 0-60 comes in at 4.2 seconds for the V8 S, 4.8 for the V6 S and 5.1 for the V6