We just got our first look at the 2013 Nissan 370Z, set to be unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show on Wednesday. The changes are brief but good god, what did they do to those wheels?
Nissan lists the 2013 changes as
- Refreshed front fascia with vertical LED daytime running lights
- Revised 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels (Sport Package equipped models)
- New 18-inch wheels for 370Z Coupe
- Red-finished brake calipers (Sport Package equipped models)
- Dark-finish fuel gauge trim
- Euro-tuned shock absorbers (Sport Package equipped models)
- And two new exterior colours – Magma Red and Midnight Blue
Hopefully the car is just as good to drive as the previous Z cars, but if I ever bought one, I’d have a nice shipment from TireRack waiting at home, and a buyer lined up for those tacky ninja-star-esque 18s.